Continental TKC 70 Offroad / Enduro Tires
- Brand: Continental
- Product Code: 2403590000
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TIRES
Bridging the gap between the more off-road oriented TKC 80 Twinduro Tires and the Trail Attack 2 Tires, the Continental TKC70 Tires make an excellent 60% on-road and 40% off-road option. Featuring innovations you've come to expect from Continental like 0° steel belt construction for superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and Continuous Compound-Technology, the TKC70 tires adapt to changing conditions with ease. Specifically designed to help alleviate the complaints of short wear-life of the TKC80 Tires, the usability of a slightly more street-oriented design has been improved and is apparent with the TKC 70. An ideal ADV Tire choice for larger displacement bikes like the KTM 1190 Adventure, the Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200, the BMW R1200GSW, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000, the Yamaha Super Tenere and other similar models.
- Brand new Conti-tire with rugged off-road capability and a balanced street performance.
- Newly developed trail-tire with a radial and diagonal design constructed for off-road use with a speed index up to 240 km/h – all radial tires are handmade in Germany.
- TKC 70 is positioned for light to medium off-road use with extraordinary street performance.
- Uniquely constructed tread block pattern makes the TKC 70 quiet and stable on the road while still providing good off-road capability.
- Agile on streets and safe on gravel roads.
- MultiGrip: Continentals own semi-dual compound technology allows different levels of hardness on the central tread and shoulder area (more mileage and improved grip).
- RainGrip: New compound with outstanding grip in wet weather conditions and very short warm-up time.
- The 0° steel belted construction guarantees high stability and a low kickback.