Continental TKC 70 ROCKS Rear Offroad / Enduro Tires
- Brand: Continental
- Product Code: 02446490000
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR TIRES
TKC 70 ROCKS Rear Tire
The off-road evolution of the TKC 70 to a more aggressive adventure tire!
Bridging the gap between the more off-road oriented TKC 80 Twinduro Tires and the Trail Attack 2 Tires, the Continental TKC70 Tires make an excellent 60% on-road and 40% off-road option. Featuring innovations you've come to expect from Continental like 0° steel belt construction for superior stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and Continuous Compound-Technology, the TKC70 tires adapt to changing conditions with ease. Specifically designed to help alleviate the complaints of short wear-life of the TKC80 Tires, the usability of a slightly more street-oriented design has been improved and is apparent with the TKC 70. An ideal ADV Tire choice for larger displacement bikes like the KTM 1190 Adventure, the Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200, the BMW R1200GSW, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000, the Yamaha Super Tenere and other similar models.
- MORE CHOICE FOR YOUR BIKE: for the first time, a standard TKC 70 front tire can be combined with a more aggressive off-road oriented TKC 70 Rocks rear tire profile
- GRIP + HANDLING: more traction off-road with the usual excellent road performance of a TKC 70
- ROAD NOISE: a pleasantly quiet tire thanks to an enhanced lug arrangement to suppress noise
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY: Korbach radial tires for the adventure travel rider