Regina ZRP Chain for Sportbikes and Road Racing
- Brand: Regina
- Product Code: ReginaZRP
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
REGINA CHAIN is a world leading manufacturer of premium power transmission chains. We are focused on development and production since 1919, 100% made in Italy!
We work in close partnership with the top international motorcycle manufacturers, taking challenges at the global level and achieving new goals every year.
Click HERE to see our factory sponsored riders list!
Regina Chains are original equipment for many of the best motorcycles on the road today, such as the Aprilia RSV4, BMW S1000RR, Ducati Panigale, KTM RC8, and more (only your new ZRP chain will be stronger, lighter, and comes in a sexy gold color)!
For Sportbikes and Road Racing use. They are available in 3 pitch sizes: 520, 525, and 530. All chains come in 120 link length. If you need a longer chain for drag racing, or custom applications, please contact us.
- Z-ring chains feature the patented Z44 sealing rings, which greatly improve performance and wear life, making previous X-ring and Z-ring chains obsolete
- 50 percent reduction in friction compared to traditional O-rings
- Constant lubrication from special high-temperature grease in the critical pin/bushing area provides long life
- High-carbon alloy pins to minimize wear and increased roller thickness to prolong durability
- Thicker outer plates and quad-riveting for greater tensile strength
- Ideal for street bikes and superbikes up to 1,300cc
- Tensile Strengths of: 520 = 8093 lb, 525 = 9217 lb , 530 = 9329 lb .
- Gold color