Ferodo ST HH Sintered Compound Front Brake Pads
- Brand: Ferodo
- Product Code: FDBxxxxST
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
Pads are sold per caliper, so you need to order 2 sets (quantity 2) for both calipers
Be sure to Enter your Year, Make, and Bike Model in the "Additional Notes" block above
Be sure to check your caliper to see if you have two pads or 4 pads per caliper and use the drop down to select your fitment accordingly
A full metal compound that has become the world leader in sintered technology. This material
has been described as the future standard for the next generation in motorcycle braking.
A Road and Track day compound for the rider who demands the best that money can buy.
- Copper-coated backplate
- Highest mechanical bonding possible between friction material and backplate
- Reduced corrosion (less rust)
- 3 x the pad life of competitive organic products
- 20 percent less disc wear than competitive sintered compounds
- Highest coefficient of friction (braking torque) available in an Aftermarket road friction material
- Performs equally well in wet and dry conditions
- Minimal bedding-in of material
- Developed with World Grand Prix teams
- Not suitable for CAST iron rotors.
• Picture is generic, your item might differ in appearance
• Many Ferodo Race Compounds are thicker than OE pads, it is therefore strongly recommended to flush your brake fluid with fresh. This will not only correctly adjust the fluid level in the reservoir, but start you out with the new pads and optimally fresh brake fluid.