Paolo Tex Design XB gcode 1.2 Bodykit for Buell XB12
- Brand: Paolo Tex
- Product Code: XB-1.2
- Availability: 4-6 Weeks
- Stock Quantity: 0
Paolo Tex Design Bodykits are HERE!
*BellissiMoto is not responsible for any drool induced damage to computers, smartphones, or tablets.
Paolo "Tex" Tesio has turned dream to reality, and is allowing us to share his dream with riders everywhere. His first kit, the "Naked" version for the Ducati Monster S4R, is happily installed on his personal (and totally kick-ass) Monster S4R, but now we have this!!
I for one consider us all lucky that Paolo not only shares his awesome creations with us, but that he actually went through the work to make it possible for us to use his designs to create our own masterpieces!
Usually the general public would never have an opportunity like this, and to say that these kit's will be produced in small numbers is an understatement!
I'd be amazed if there will ever be more than 50 of these kits imported to the USA, so don't delay - order now.
Please note - You may be too busy, not want to, or are simply incapable of building your bike into your dream bike without help from the experts.
The GOOD NEWS is that we CAN BUILD ONE FOR YOU!
- We could make it exceptionally lightweight.
- With amazing performance and handling.
- It doesn't even have to cost all that much!
- We can even work with Lumilor paints, to make those lines actually light up at your control!
- Every detail would be carefully considered - you can expect to be impressed!
Kit includes Body work, Lighting elements and all the Metal bracketry to install it
- Bodywork is delivered as unpainted fiberglass, paint or wrap is your responsibility!
- kit is Made to be completely Bolt on.
- In order to keep costs, and shipping to a minimum, a 25% restocking fee may be applied to any returned kits.
- Complete aesthetic components in ABS
- Mechanical components (frames and auxiliary brackets) in CNC aluminum and laser-cut steel
- Headlight approved
- Rear light approved
- Assembly instructions
- Plate holder
- Lithium battery (Aliant YLP14 or FirePower 490-2529)
- Motogadget instrument
- Neoprene saddle
Recommended for Firebolt model conversion - In the S models, it is necessary to check if possible to insert the electric part (control unit and relay boxes) inside the air-box covers
|buell||xb12r||2007 - 2010|
|buell||xb12s||2007 - 2010|