Motodemic Custom Headlight Brackets for Yamaha FZ8
- Brand: Motodemic
- Product Code: MK55354
- Availability: 1-2 Weeks
- Stock Quantity: 0
FZ8 Custom Headlight Brackets by Motodemic give you the ability to securely mount your headlight(s) to your fork tubes. The flexible design allows for multiple headlight sizes so it’s up to you to go for the cafe racer, street fighter, or any style in between.
Designed from the start for simple installation and disassembly. No removal of the top fork clamp. Giving you ease when mocking up multiple designs.
Made in the USA from billet aluminum and anodized black.
- 2010-2015 FZ8
- Standard Side Brackets (shown) recommended when minimal modifications are desired.
- (4) Fork Tube Clamps
- (2) Headlight Brackets w/Signal Holes
- Stainless Hardware
- Hex Tool
No pre-wiring necessary, the below headlights use the same H4 connection as the stock headlight.
- Standard Side Brackets with our Classic Headlight (shown above).
- Short Side Brackets with our Metric Headlight (shown above). This setup also allows you to install our Flyscreen.
- Super Short Side Brackets with our Low Profile Headlight (shown above).
These brackets are NOT compatible with the stock turn signals. Check out our Turn Signals Section for the options we offer. Just about any M8 thread turn signal should work just fine.
Bracket Depth – Choose from Standard, Short (Shown), and Super Short (see image for depth).
Headlight Bolt Kit – Perfect add-on to complete your install. Includes (2) Stainless Steel M8 x 30mm x 1.25 Pitch Button-Head Bolts, (2) Laser Cut Rubber Bushings, (2) Black Nylon Washers, and Hex Tool.
|yamaha||fz8||2010 - 2015|