HeliBars Horizon ST Multi-Axis Adjustable Handlebars for BMW K 1600 GT
- Brand: HeliBars
- Product Code: HST05083
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
HeliBars® Horizon™ ST Multi Adjustable Handlebar Replacement System for the BMW K1600GTL / K1600GT up to 2016
Introducing the much anticipated replacement handlebar system for the BMW K1600GTL (kit: HELIBARS.HST05078) & BMW K1600GT (kit: HELIBARS.HST05083). We heard from riders in the field that ideally they wanted the same rear offset but adjustments for wrist angle and height. With the Horizon ST bars you can adjust it all!
- Maximum 2" (5 cm) taller** depending on forward or back orientation of riser; up to 4" (10 cm) taller if installing the GTL product on the GT !
- Maximum 2" (5 cm) rearward** depending on forward or back orientation of riser and forward and back angle of the grip tube.
- 1" (2.5 cm) wider at the grips* depending on forward or back wrist angle adjustment.
- All the original lines and hydraulics remain unchanged and in the original location (unless ordering the GTL product for installation on a GT, see below).
- Includes line extension if ordering the GTL product for installation on a GT (part: HELIBARS.150-0140); there is an additional cost for this part.
- Bar control locating holes are precision drilled for factory components and original damper weights are retained.
- 3pc handlebar mounting adapter comes standard with a centrally located threaded mounting hole on its top cover to accept a Ram Mount Ball.
- 1 to 1 1/2 hr install time. Every component required for installation is included along with detailed instructions.
- Exceptional build quality backed by a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee.
- Taller and more rearset than the manufacturer's or any after market adapter.
- Wrist angle and reach adjustable for personalized fitment.
- Ultimate touring comfort. No more wrist, shoulder, neck or back pains caused by reaching out of your comfort zone.
**Please note that these are the true measurements taken at the wrist position, not at the fixing point or fork or triple clamp, the shape and angles of the HeliBars product give the final result required and indicated in the product description.
Attention: It is possible to mount the GTL system on the GT model to gain an additional 2” (5 cm) in height and so achieve up to 4" (10 cm) extra height compared to the original BMW handlebars. However either the longer upper brakeline from the GTL model is required and must be changed before installation, or HeliBars carries a Hydraulic Line Extension that will also work (at an additional cost). If you prefer to install the original BMW longer GTL upper brakeline on your GT instead of ordering the HeliBars line extension, please simply order the GTL product on it's own and then purchase the longer brakeline seperately from BMW.
Full installation instructions are available to download prior to purchase should you wish to see them, if you are unable to find the instructions do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily provide them for you.
HANDCRAFTED IN THE USA:
HeliBars® are designed for easy installation, in most cases retaining all original cables and hydraulic lines, and requiring little or no modification to your original equipment. They are made with pride by American Craftsmen and women, and are backed by a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship, as well as our 30 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
GREATER LONG DISTANCE COMFORT:
HeliBars® provides motorcyclists with better handling ergonomics and greater long distance comfort without distracting from riding excitement. HeliBars research & development engineers are riders like you, and they take meticulous care to address all of your handlebars' deficiencies before they design the perfect fix for your bike. When you buy HeliBars®, you are benefiting from years of experience in riding comfort and performance!
HELIBARS CELEBRATING OVER 27 YEARS:
At HeliBars® the focus for over 27 years has been helping motorcycle riders find their elusive comfort zone for all day riding no matter what style of bike they have. So when you are done for the day, you can stop because you want to, not because you hurt - this is what HeliBars® offers you, comfort without compromise!
|bmw||k 1600 gt||2012 - 2020|