G2 Ergonomics Spare Cams for G2 Throttles for Offroad Bikes
- Brand: G2 Ergonomics
- Product Code: G2-CAM-OFRD
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
NOTE: you must specify year make and model of your Bike in the notes section
As a general rule, the lower the number on your G2 Cam – the quicker your throttle opens to full power. The higher the cam number – the more control you’ll feel. The stock cam size is 100 for most models. G2 cams are interchangeable, so you can always make a ratio change! These cams fit all G2 and Moose Racing aluminum throttle tubes.
Cam Size Information (may vary for certain models):
- 00K CAM – Approximately 30% larger than stock*
- 025 CAM – Approximately 20% larger than stock*
- 050 CAM – Approximately 10% larger than stock
- 100 CAM – Approximately same size as stock.
- 200 CAM – Approximately 10% smaller for first 1/2 of throttle rotation, then ramps to stock size.
- 300 CAM – Approximately 15% smaller for first 1/2 of throttle rotation, then ramps to stock size.
- 400 CAM – Approximately 20% smaller for first 1/2 of throttle rotation, then ramps to stock size.*
Not all G2 Cams sizes are available for all models -Contact us if you want to make sure
*00K cam and some 025 cams require small modification of inner throttle housing with file or dremel (Or other Rotary) tool. Instructions provided with cam. DO NOT ASSEMBLE WITHOUT PROPER MODIFICATION!
NOTE: cam pictured is just an example, your cam might look different