G2 Ergonomics Billet "Stock Ratio" Throttle Tube for Offroad Bikes
- Brand: G2 Ergonomics
- Product Code: G2-OE-OFRD
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
NOTE: You must specify Year make and model of your bike in the Notes section above
Replace your stock plastic throttle tube with G2’s stock ratio aluminum throttle tube. Not only will you enjoy the ultra smooth throttle action of the Delrin bushings, you can also easily replace your motorcycle grips in the future. Best of all, the “stock ratio” cam (included) can be changed to quicker or more control for track days.
Keep in mind, the throttle cams are interchangeable. You can go from quick to stock, or even a progressive control cam for slippery events. The tube/cam have a unique interlock that allows the cams to quickly be changed at any time.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cam (sold separately below) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately below) or your own grip onto the Quick Turn Throttle Tube.
- Alternate cam at 20% larger sold separately.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- For the smoothest throttle action possible, try adding our Jimmy Twister Throttle Bearing!
- Installs in minutes!
NOTE: Picture shown is Stock Photo, While the Tube will be the same, your Cam may not look like this