G2 Ergonomics THROTTLE TAMER Billet Throttle Tube for Street Bikes
- Brand: G2 Ergonomics
- Product Code: G2-TT-STRT
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
NOTE: You must specify Year make and model of your bike in the Notes section above
Eliminates throttle snatch!
The G2 Street Throttle Tamer Tube incorporates a non-linear ratio between hand throttle rotation and carburetor or throttle body opening. The pulley, or as we call it, cam pulls the throttle cable as the rider rotates the grip/tube. By altering the conventional, circular shaped cam, a vast improvement in control is achieved and throttle snatch is drastically reduced.
The G2 Street Throttle Tamer Tube has a cam with a reduced radius initially, which requires a slightly farther rotation to achieve the same carburetor or throttle body opening position as a stock throttle. This virtually eliminates the jerky “throttle snatch” especially evident in modern fuel injected street bikes. The radius increases or ramps up after ½ throttle to keep overall rotation requires to reach full throttle at or near stock rotation.
For most models the Throttle Tamer includes a 400 style cam profile, but some will have alternative cam profiles. The cam proven to be the best all-round solution for each model is used.
has offered the Street Throttle Tamer Tube for 12 years with thousands
of satisfied customers. They guarantee you will find this the best
investment in control you have ever made, or you can return it to them
for a full refund (within a reasonable time frame)! These guys stand behind their products and pride themselves on the best customer service.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cams (sold separately below) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Works with all known aftermarket cruise controls.
- Slide one of our Domino grips or your own grip onto the throttle tube.
- Installs in minutes!
NOTE: Picture shown is Stock Photo, While the Tube will be the same, your Cam may not look like this