G2 Ergonomics Billet Quick Turn Throttle Tube for Offroad Bikes
- Brand: G2 Ergonomics
- Product Code: G2-QT-OFRD
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
NOTE: You must specify Year make and model of your bike in the Notes section above
The G2 Quick Turn Throttle tube creates a quick turn throttle for increased throttle response and decreased throttle rotation (less turn).
The throttle tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or “pulley”) approximately 10% larger than stock. This translates into about 10 degrees less “twist” necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is noticeable, so a 10% increase will make a significant difference!
Increasing the size of the throttle cam can improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
Keep in mind, the throttle cams are interchangeable. You can go from quick to stock, or even a progressive control cam for slippery events. The tube/cam have a unique interlock that allows the cams to quickly be changed at any time.
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate G2 cam (sold separately below) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide one of our Domino Grips (sold separately below) or your own grip onto the Quick Turn Throttle Tube.
- Alternate cam at 20% larger sold separately.
- Removable end cap eliminates the need to cut the end of the throttle tube when using dirt bike handguards
- For the smoothest throttle action possible, try adding our Jimmy Twister Throttle Bearing!
- Installs in minutes!
NOTE: Picture shown is Stock Photo, While the Tube will be the same, your Cam may not look like this