RapidBike EVO Self Adaptive Fueling Control Module for the Yamaha Tenere 700 (2019-2020)
- Brand: RapidBike
- Product Code: KRBEVO-106A
- Availability: 1-2 Weeks
- Stock Quantity: 0
When Ordering, Be sure to include Your Exhaust, Airfilter type (we highly recommend MWR Airfiters) and If your bike's ECU has been changed or remapped in the Text box above. This information allows us to preset the Rapidbike module for you so its learning time Is decreased
Kit including the RapidBike EVO module and the USB cable and model specific wiring harness .
The EVO module manages up to 8 injectors and modulates the signal up to two O2 sensors (up to 2 lambdas). The purpose of the O2 sensor (lambda) modulation is to prevent the stock ECU from recognizing the adjustment applied by the RapidBike module to the injection map without any further attempts to re-set the stock parameters matching the criteria fixed by the restrictive exhaust gas emission laws.
When riding the motorcycle, the self-adaptive feature determines the automatic self-correction of the air/fuel ratio maps: this active management is added up to the pre-set parameters. The adjustments set by RapidBike EVO improve the engine efficiency in order to reach the best performance.The self-correction process is set in multipoint technology according to RPM and TPS, for the whole range of the engine working, even when the original RPM limiter is raised (when available).
Modulating the stock O2 sensor (lambda) signal is a technology far more advanced than the so called “O2 sensor eliminator” (or any other similar device used by the competitors) since they send a static/constant signal which is in conflict with the typical behavior of the lambda sensors, therefore causing the main ECU to perceive such a constant signal as a mistake to be corrected. Thanks to RapidBike exclusive technology for the modulation of the stock lambda signal the main ECU considers this behavior as standard, therefore it will not try to re-set the stock engine parameters. The range of injection’s adjustments is from -100% to +150% of the stock injection time. Can also be adjusted manually during dyno tuning.
The EVO module is re-programmable to other bikes that are on the application list (just need to buy bike-specific wiring harness and have the module re-programmed by a Rapid Bike Dealer using RapidBike Master PRO software).
The EVO module can remove the speed limiter and to increase the rpm limiter up to 1000 rpm more than the stock one (both features are not available for all bike models).
The EVO module’ s most important benefit is the so-called Auto-adaptive feature, that is the ability to correct automatically the injection map adjustment by reading the
signal of the stock O2 sensor (lambda) while riding the bike.
QUICK SHIFT READY, all Rapid Bike Modules for the Tenere are quick shift ready which means no need to buy additional modules all you need is an RB quick shift sensor.
BREAKDOWN OF THE DIFFERENT RAPID BIKE MODULES FOR THE TENERE 700:
- EVO - Re-programmable to other bikes (just need to buy bike-specific wiring harness and have the module re-programmed by a Rapid Bike Dealer). When paired with You Tune, the feature set is extended to include adjustable engine braking.
- EVO EXCLUSIVE - Same feature set as EVO, but it is NOT re-programmable to other bikes.
- RACE - Re-programmable to other bikes (just need to buy bike-specific wiring harness and have the module re-programmed by a Rapid Bike Dealer). Built-in adjustable ignition timing and engine braking. When paired with You Tune, the feature set is extended to include traction control and launch control.
- RACE EXCLUSIVE - Same feature set as RACE, but it is NOT re-programmable to other bikes.
ADD-ONs FOR ALL MODULES:
- Quickshifter - Seamless, clutch-less up shifts. Adjustable parameters in Rapid Bike Master Software (free to download).
- You Tune - Dash mounted controller that lets you display/adjust AFR targets in real time, display RPM and throttle position, as well as adjust engine braking, traction control, launch control, and quick shifter settings.
- Blue Bike - Eliminates the need for the USB cable and adds wireless functionality to Rapid Bike Master Software.
SPECIAL NOTE TO USERS WITH AKRAPOVIC EXHAUST SYSTEMS!!!
Rapid Bike is proud to announce an exciting technical collaboration with Akrapovič in order to offer a range of injection maps for EVO and RACING modules to be installed together with exhaust systems designed for race use which are not matching EU emissions requirements for street use.
Dedicated maps are available for download using our fueling technology to optimize a motorcycle’s engine performance once it is equipped with the well-known exhaust systems famous in racing world. This partnership is extremely valuable considering the EURO 4 and upcoming EURO 5 legislation and the severe limitations to the performance of the latest motorcycles models being used for racing purposes.
Tailored-made maps for Akrapovič exhaust systems are effective over the entire range of power delivery curve, while improving the motorcycle’s drivability especially at lower and medium rpm (in the so-called 'closed loop area') thanks to the innovative management strategy of stock lambda sensor signal.
Installation of maps requires availability of Rapid Bike Master software (free download).
Akrapovič Tenere 700 map (Developed on S-Y7SO2-HFTT+E-Y7R1, for EVO and EVO EXCLUSIVE Modules only)
|yamaha||tenere 700||2019 - 2020|