HM PLUS SS LEVER GP (reverse) Quickshifter for Ducati 749/999, 848/1098/1198, and Streetfighter
- Brand: HM Quickshifters
- Product Code: 5060544241593
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
THIS IS THE INTEGRATED SHIFT LEVER FOR THE Late Gen Ducati SBK's MODELS - MAY WORK ON OTHER MODELS IF YOU DO SOME CREATIVE SPLICING
A short while ago, HM Quickshifter released the revolutionary seamless shift technology in our professional level GP Quickshifter. Now that same technological advantage has been made available with the new generation PLUS shifter, the HM Quickshifter PLUS SS (Seamless Shift).
A stand alone Quickshifter, that is very possibly the most innovative Unit we have ever seen!! GP SHIFT ONLY for standard shifting you will need the Standard Sensor style Unit and a set of Rearsets that use a shift rod.
The long and short of how and why it works:
Every gear change is different. The seamless shift technology dynamically adapts kill time and other parameters in real time to provide the perfect shift; regardless of RPM, load, rider style or gear.
The net effect? Reduced laps times because of the "time for free" saved on every shift.
What does that mean for you? Quite possibly the difference between winning and losing! ONLY HM Quickshifter can give you this game changing, Genuine, tangible and proven seamless shift. There is no other technology or quickshifter in the world that does this or anything like this despite wild claims and misleading marketing. No other quickshifter in the world comes even close (not even in the same ball park)
first we offered the revolutionary and only digital strain gauge to the world which was an instant hit from cruiser riders through to world championship winning teams, now we have taken that technology a giant leap forwards with seamless shift.It really is Rocket Science! It works by intense processing of the sensor signals using very advanced predictive math in the form of non-linear Kalman Algorithms. The same math and technology that guides missiles and computes the trajectory of Comets. HM Quickshifter is the only company in the world offering this technology and quite simply has no equal.
- HM Quickshifters are Strain Gauge activated. Nothing else outside of MotoGP uses this technology. Nothing is better and nobody except HM offers this outside MotoGP.
- No moving parts means the HM Quickshifters makes them virtually indestructible.
- HM Quickshifters are the kindest and gentlest way to treat your gearbox. HM uses the ignition side of the motorcycle to unload the gearbox, which is far kinder then most other designs that cut from the fuel side.
- HM Plus Quickshifters are STAND ALONE systems, integrated to the ignition side of the motorcycle as a quickshifter should be. No need for complex interfaces with other fuel side ECU's, no software glitches, no need for constant adjustments and no chance of interference to any other operational aspect of the motorcycle.
- HM Plus Quickshifters kill from the ignition side of the engine, so there is no chance of extended fuel burning, secondary injectors (which most modern sportbikes have) that are not shut off, or any other problems that might be associated with fuel side controls. Spark is dead, gearbox unloads and the HM initiates an ultra smooth, gentle and unquestionably the fastest gear change you can get.
- Every function (Compression / Extension, Sensitivity and Kill Time) of the HM Plus is controlled from the HM LCD screen, and you never have to deal with interface problems again.
- Every HM Quickshifter works in EITHER the up or down shift pattern (standard or GP shift), and you can change this anytime you wish from the LCD screen. No need to buy different parts to change your shift pattern and you will never have the wrong setup.
- Every HM Plus is adjustable for lever sensitivity, so you can adjust for the specifics of your motorbike, gearbox and riding style.
- HM Motorcycle Quick Shifter is fully adjustable for ignition kill time, so you can control exactly how you use the gearbox and how you want the quickshifter to work.
- The HM Plus is transportable, meaning it can be used on many different machines by using the correct wiring loom and shift rod length required. The HM Plus can be reused over and over! Multiple bikes, changing bikes during the season or buying a new bike means you can most likely bring your HM Quickshifter with you to your different / new machine for very little added expense.
- HM Plus wiring looms are "plug in and go" No need to splice or cut in any way and no complications with other ECU's
- Straight bolt on application and clean removal if the time or need ever comes.
|ducati||1098||2007 - 2008|
|ducati||1098r||2008 - 2009|
|ducati||1098s||2007 - 2008|
|ducati||1198||2009 - 2010|
|ducati||1198r||2010 - 2010|
|ducati||1198s||2009 - 2010|
|ducati||1198sp||2011 - 2011|
|ducati||749||2003 - 2005|
|ducati||749 dark||2004 - 2006|
|ducati||749r||2002 - 2005|
|ducati||749s||2002 - 2005|
|ducati||848||2008 - 2010|
|ducati||848 evo||2011 - 2013|
|ducati||999||2003 - 2008|
|ducati||999r||2003 - 2008|
|ducati||999s||2003 - 2008|
|ducati||streetfighter 1098||2010 - 2012|
|ducati||streetfighter 1098s||2010 - 2012|
|ducati||streetfighter 848||2012 - 2015|