HM PLUS Quickshifter for Ducati 749/999 848/1098/1198 and Streetfighter
- Brand: HM Quickshifters
- Product Code: 5060544244778
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
Works for both GP (reverse) & for standard shifting!
Each Kit includes:
1 x HM Plus
1 x Loom for your chosen Motorcycle
3 x Right hand grub screws
3 x Right hand locking nuts
1 x HM Plus Quick Start Guide
and Various sized HM Quickshifter stickers
Due to many motorcycles having aftermarket rearsets, we do not supply
shift rods in the kit. If you require a Shift Rod for your install,
follow the link Below in the "Related Items" to the Shift Rods and Accessories, this will show you how to
No moving parts, so they are ultra consistent and reliable. It does not rely on movement of the gear lever, so every gear change occurs exactly at the right time, No missed gears! The kindest way to treat a gearbox! Ultra smooth, slick shifts every time, No mechanical setup at all - Fully adjustable to suit both you and your bike. Built in LCD for simple adjustment bolt on, plug in and use. No cutting or splicing of wires
- HM Quickshifters are Strain Gauge activated. Nothing else outside of MotoGP uses this technology. Nothing is better and nobody except HM offers this outside MotoGP.
- No moving parts means the HM Quickshifters makes them virtually indestructible.
- HM Quickshifters are the kindest and gentlest way to treat your gearbox. HM uses the ignition side of the motorcycle to unload the gearbox, which is far kinder then most other designs that cut from the fuel side.
- HM Plus Quickshifters are STAND ALONE systems, integrated to the ignition side of the motorcycle as a quickshifter should be. No need for complex interfaces with other fuel side ECU's, no software glitches, no need for constant adjustments and no chance of interference to any other operational aspect of the motorcycle.
- HM Plus Quickshifters kill from the ignition side of the engine, so there is no chance of extended fuel burning, secondary injectors (which most modern sportbikes have) that are not shut off, or any other problems that might be associated with fuel side controls. Spark is dead, gearbox unloads and the HM initiates an ultra smooth, gentle and unquestionably the fastest gear change you can get.
- Every function (Compression / Extension, Sensitivity and Kill Time) of the HM Plus is controlled from the HM LCD screen, and you never have to deal with interface problems again.
- Every HM Quickshifter works in EITHER the up or down shift pattern (standard or GP shift), and you can change this anytime you wish from the LCD screen. No need to buy different parts to change your shift pattern and you will never have the wrong setup.
- Every HM Plus is adjustable for lever sensitivity, so you can adjust for the specifics of your motorbike, gearbox and riding style.
- HM Motorcycle Quick Shifter is fully adjustable for ignition kill time, so you can control exactly how you use the gearbox and how you want the quickshifter to work.
- The HM Plus is transportable, meaning it can be used on many different machines by using the correct wiring loom and shift rod length required. The HM Plus can be reused over and over! Multiple bikes, changing bikes during the season or buying a new bike means you can most likely bring your HM Quickshifter with you to your different / new machine for very little added expense.
- HM Plus wiring looms are "plug in and go" No need to splice or cut in any way and no complications with other ECU's
- Straight bolt on application and clean removal if the time or need ever comes.
MAY WORK ON OTHER MODELS IF YOU DO SOME CREATIVE SPLICING - BUT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE IT
|ducati||1098||2007 - 2008|
|ducati||1098r||2008 - 2009|
|ducati||1098s||2007 - 2008|
|ducati||1198||2009 - 2010|
|ducati||1198r||2010 - 2010|
|ducati||1198s||2009 - 2010|
|ducati||1198sp||2011 - 2011|
|ducati||749||2003 - 2005|
|ducati||749 dark||2004 - 2006|
|ducati||749r||2002 - 2005|
|ducati||749s||2002 - 2005|
|ducati||848||2008 - 2010|
|ducati||848 evo||2011 - 2013|
|ducati||999||2003 - 2008|
|ducati||999r||2003 - 2008|
|ducati||999s||2003 - 2008|
|ducati||streetfighter 1098||2010 - 2012|
|ducati||streetfighter 1098s||2010 - 2012|
|ducati||streetfighter 848||2012 - 2015|