HM PLUS LEVER Quickshifter for MV Agusta F4 (2010+)
- Brand: HM Quickshifters
- Product Code: 5060544241371
- Availability: 1-2 Weeks
- Stock Quantity: 0
THIS IS THE INTEGRATED SHIFT LEVER FOR THE 2010+ MV AGUSTA f4 MODELS - WILL WORK ON OLDER MODELS IF YOU DO SOME CREATIVE SPLICING
The HM Quickshifter gives you smooth and positive gear changes. A must for the racer giving you a couple of seconds a lap or for the road rider just great fun on your favorite piece of road.HM Quickshifters are easy to fit. There is no need to cut or splice any wire. It's a simple matter of unplugging the existing connectors, plug into supplied loom, refit, connect to earth and it's done. With the HM Quickshifter LCD it is possible to adjust settings for either road or race shift. You can also adjust the sensitivity for cut and duration of cut.
A stand alone Quickshifter, that is very possibly the most innovative Unit we have ever seen!! STANDARD SHIFT ONLY for GP (reverse) shifting you will need the Standard Sensor style Unit and a set of Rearsets that use a shift rod.
No moving parts, so they are ultra consistent and reliable. It does not rely on movement of the gear lever, so every gear change occurs exactly at the right time, No missed gears! The kindest way to treat a gearbox! Ultra smooth, slick shifts every time, No mechanical setup at all - Fully adjustable to suit both you and your bike. Built in LCD for simple adjustment bolt on, plug in and use. No cutting or splicing of wires
- HM Quickshifters are Strain Gauge activated. Nothing else outside of MotoGP uses this technology. Nothing is better and nobody except HM offers this outside MotoGP.
- No moving parts means the HM Quickshifters makes them virtually indestructible.
- HM Quickshifters are the kindest and gentlest way to treat your gearbox. HM uses the ignition side of the motorcycle to unload the gearbox, which is far kinder then most other designs that cut from the fuel side.
- HM Plus Quickshifters are STAND ALONE systems, integrated to the ignition side of the motorcycle as a quickshifter should be. No need for complex interfaces with other fuel side ECU's, no software glitches, no need for constant adjustments and no chance of interference to any other operational aspect of the motorcycle.
- HM Plus Quickshifters kill from the ignition side of the engine, so there is no chance of extended fuel burning, secondary injectors (which most modern sportbikes have) that are not shut off, or any other problems that might be associated with fuel side controls. Spark is dead, gearbox unloads and the HM initiates an ultra smooth, gentle and unquestionably the fastest gear change you can get.
- Every function (Compression / Extension, Sensitivity and Kill Time) of the HM Plus is controlled from the HM LCD screen, and you never have to deal with interface problems again.
- Every HM Quickshifter works in EITHER the up or down shift pattern (standard or GP shift), and you can change this anytime you wish from the LCD screen. No need to buy different parts to change your shift pattern and you will never have the wrong setup.
- Every HM Plus is adjustable for lever sensitivity, so you can adjust for the specifics of your motorbike, gearbox and riding style.
- HM Motorcycle Quick Shifter is fully adjustable for ignition kill time, so you can control exactly how you use the gearbox and how you want the quickshifter to work.
- The HM Plus is transportable, meaning it can be used on many different machines by using the correct wiring loom and shift rod length required. The HM Plus can be reused over and over! Multiple bikes, changing bikes during the season or buying a new bike means you can most likely bring your HM Quickshifter with you to your different / new machine for very little added expense.
- HM Plus wiring looms are "plug in and go" No need to splice or cut in any way and no complications with other ECU's
- Straight bolt on application and clean removal if the time or need ever comes.
|mv agusta||f4||2010 - 2018|
|mv agusta||f4 r||2010 - 2014|
|mv agusta||f4 rc||2015 - 2018|
|mv agusta||f4 rr||2012 - 2018|