EVR Control Torque System (CTS) DRY SLIPPER CLUTCH Conversion Kit With Sintered Plates for Ducati Pangiale / Streetfighter V4
- Brand: EVR
- Product Code: FDU-DRY/S-V4
- Availability: In Stock
- Stock Quantity: 5
LIMITED TIME ONLY - ON SALE FOR $2195, and we are INCLUDING the Clutch Installation Tool FREE OF CHARGE!!!
We will automatically include the tool with your order - you do not need to purchase it separately right now.
The final evolution of EVR's CTS clutch now comes to your V4!! One of our Favorites as well (we use them on many of our project bikes)
NOTE: Sintered Friction Plates are made with metal and Organic Friction Plates are made with carbon. The Sintered tend to last longer and have a more aggressive "Bite" (you feel it more). The Organic Plates are more progressive (doesn't engage as harshly as the Sintered). We do recommend the Sintered over the Organic for most uses.And only we allow you to customize your clutch to any color combination you might want!
Kit includes all the parts to do the Conversion on your Panigale V4. On the Streetfighter you need the magnesium housing kit as well from CNC Racing (CAB01N) or Ducabike (KSFV401) Found in the related items below, however there is tool made by EVR specifically for this clutch (DRY-TOOL-V4) linked in the related items below that we STRONGLY recommend you purchase as well!
- Patented technology that only moves the cover, not the drum reducing friction, wear, and rotating weight
- 48 tooth Clutch basket is CNC machined from solid billet and has 4 times the life span of standard clutch systems
- Saves pounds of rotating weight, allowing your bike to rev faster!
- Stops rear wheel hop under heavy braking for corner entry
- Greatly reduces stress on your chain, increasing its life, and preventing catastrophic failures
- Vented clutch cover reduces clutch temperatures by 10%
- Suitable for Racing, Track, and Street riding
- Includes Sintered Friction plates (Sintered Plates have a longer life and are recommended for track use, but work well on the street)
- Uses EVR's Dry clutch plates, springs, and other parts so Spares and tune up are a breeze!
|ducati||panigale v4||2018 - 2020|
|ducati||panigale v4 s||2018 - 2020|
|ducati||streetfighter v4||2020 - 2020|
|ducati||streetfighter v4 s||2020 - 2020|