AELLA Aluminum Clutch Release Cylinder 28 Diameter
- Brand: AELLA
- Product Code: AE-38015
- Availability: 1-3 Weeks
- Stock Quantity: 0
- Renewal Model
- Further Improvement of Sealability Clash
- Piston with Kashima Coat (Hard Lubrication Alumite) → Improved Usability
- Logo Engraved by Laser Marking
- Push Rod Anti - Rotation Specification (Succeeded to AE - 38008)
- Red Anodized / Black Anodized Added to Lineup ø12
- Master For example, in the case of a cylinder mounted vehicle, it is possible to reduce the grip strength by about 25% compared to the normal φ 26 release cylinder.
- 1198, 999, 749, 916, 748
Models prior to the 2000 model can be used with a pure push rod after the 2001 year formula, please be careful.
- 1200R, 1200, 1100, 796, 696, Monster (It conforms to the model after 2001)
The models before 2000 years can be used together with the genuine push rod after the 2001 year formula Please be careful.
- 1200 DVT, 1200, 1000, 1000 S DS, 1100 DS, 1000 S DS, 1000 DS, 620
Hypermotard 1100, 1000,
- 1098, 848
- SS 1000 DS, SS 800,900 SS
Suitable for Sporttouring
ST 4, ST 3, ST 2 (Model compliant with 2001 and later models)
MH 900E (It conforms to models after the 2001 year model)
* Model before 2000 model You can use it by exchanging it for a genuine push rod after the 2001 year ceremony, please be careful.
There may be time lag in switching of push rod by model. We recommend that you measure the length of the push rod when you are using it in a 2001 model car. For 334.5 mm, you can use it as it is.
Banjo Bolt: P1.0
Please be sure to read
When there are two kinds (φ13 or φ12) of the piston diameter on the master cylinder side depending on the model · model, in case of combination with the φ12 clutch master cylinder, there is.
Especially in a horn-tank type clutch master cylinder-equipped vehicle or a clutch master cylinder-equipped vehicle without a lever adjuster mechanism, since the piston stroke is reduced by exchanging the release cylinder, the clutch is burned out. The bad cuts are made by completely clenching the clutch disc, and in case of a master cylinder with a lever adjuster it is somewhat improved by setting the lever to a long distance, but please select it with reference to the following contents.
- Even if it is slightly bad, the operation should be light anyway → (φ30 mm)
- It is lighter than genuine and it is better not to wear out · furthermore (φ28 mm)
- (φ 28 mm) recommended · vehicle · horn Tank type Clutch master cylinder mounted vehicle
- Clutch master cylinder not equipped with lever adjuster mechanism
- Super bike series
- Brembo RCS clutch master radial When using φ 16.
There are models in the above vehicles that can improve the badness of the clutch's disconnection by exchanging the lever with the adjuster depending on the model.
|ducati||1198||2009 - 2010|
|ducati||748||1993 - 2002|
|ducati||749||2000 - 2010|
|ducati||916||1994 - 1998|
|ducati||999||2000 - 2010|
|ducati||hypermotard 1100||2008 - 2009|
|ducati||mh900e||2001 - 2002|
|ducati||monster 1100||2009 - 2011|
|ducati||monster 1200||2014 - 2018|
|ducati||monster 1200r||2016 - 2018|
|ducati||monster 620||1991 - 2007|
|ducati||monster 696||2008 - 2018|
|ducati||monster 796||2009 - 2014|
|ducati||multistrada 1000||2003 - 2006|
|ducati||multistrada 1100||2007 - 2009|
|ducati||multistrada 1100s||2007 - 2009|
|ducati||multistrada 1200||2010 - 2018|
|ducati||multistrada 620||2006 - 2006|
|ducati||st2||1988 - 2006|
|ducati||st3||2003 - 2008|
|ducati||st4||1993 - 2007|
|ducati||streetfighter 1098||2010 - 2012|
|ducati||streetfighter 848||2012 - 2015|
|ducati||supersport 1000ds||2002 - 2007|
|ducati||supersport 800||2002 - 2007|
|ducati||supersport 900||1998 - 2003|