EarthX OptiMate 5 amp Lithium Battery Charger Model TM-291 with BMS reset
- Brand: EarthX
- Product Code: TM-291
- Availability: 2-3 Days
- Stock Quantity: 0
OptiMate™ lithium, the first OptiMate to protect your LiFePO4 battery in a way no other charger did before! The new OptiMate lithium will protect your investment and guarantee your Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4 / LFP) battery will perform as advertised for a very long time. With 5 Amps of charge current available OptiMate lithium unique multi step ampmaticTM program recharges and balances cells within the battery quickly and efficiently. OptiMate lithium’s maintenance program delivers current to the vehicle circuitry, protecting and keeping the battery at 100% charge.
OptiMate lithium – Battery Performance Guaranteed!
- Ultimate LiFePO4 professional level battery charger. High efficiency diagnostic charger and tester for LiFePO4 / LFP batteries.
- Perfect for charging and seasonal maintenance of a 12.8V-13.2V LiFePO4 / LFP battery sized from 2 to 100 Amp-hour.
- SAVE : Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 3-step low volt SAVE and TEST; CHARGING AMPS: 5A (AmpMatic).
- IDEAL FOR: LiFePO4 (LFP) 4 series batteries from 2 – 100Ah; INPUT: Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed), fully sealed.
- USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C); STYLE: Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector; Weatherproof battery lead & standard battery clip set included.
- To reset an EarthX battery that is in the over discharge protection mode, connect alligator clips FIRST, and then plug unit into the wall. You will see the lights go to the save mode.
Recommended for LiFePO4 / LFP batteries up to 50Ah
Programme control LiFePO4 microprocessor
Input current max.: 0.55A @ 230V
Typical annual energy cost: < $1 (continuous maintenance)
Reverse drain current: less than 0.001A
Output current (bulk charge): 0.4A – 5.0A
Automatic desulphation: multistage (high voltage, turbo and pulsed mode)
Charge time limit: 24 hours (maintenance time: unlimited)
Maintain / test cycles: 30 min/30 min (alternating hourly)
Charge retention test Range: 10.1 – 13.2V. GOOD (green) = battery voltage > 13.2V
Size 11.9 x 7.1 x 3.3 inches (199 x 71 x 61mm)
Weight: 2.2 lbs (0.74 kg)
Enclosure classification: IP54
Mounting easy direct wall mounting
Input cable length: 6 ft / 2 m
Output cable length: 6 ft / 2 m
Included Accessories: SAE-71 fused eyelet set, weather protected,SAE-74 clamps set for bench charging
Operation temperature range: -4 °F to 104 °F / -20 °C to +40 °C
- Warranty: 3 years
HOW IT WORKS:
environment temperature. The ampmatic™ charge program is selected according to temperature and battery condition.
condition, achieving a complete charge in the shortest time. Progress is tracked against the ideal charge curve for LiFePO4 batteries.
absorbed by the battery. If this reveals a less than optimal charge, the program reverts to absorption for a
further 10 minutes.