The Optimate TM-522-D4 Lithium solar charger will charge and maintain your lithium battery with 3 amps / 40W of energy.
- 1 x TM-522-D4 solar charger/maintainer
- 1 x battery alligator clips
- 1 x waterproof quick connect lead
- 1 x solar duo controller
Fastest charge is delivered as ‘smart charge’ control selects pulse or continuous charge according to sunlight strength.
maintenance continues the next day if battery retained charge
overnight, otherwise the program reverts to OPTIMIZE step.
condition is displayed every 3 seconds. Ready indication for STD,
hi-performance AGM and lithium LFP batteries. Draws less than 0.5mA
during monitor mode.
Automatically switches to CHARGE when solar power is sufficient.
OptiMate charger-monitor controller is separate to the solar panel and
can be placed close to the vehicle or battery so that charge and
maintenance progress can be easily followed. The solar panel must be
mounted and angled to receive direct sunlight. The reach / distance
between battery and panel is 315cm / 124″.
Outer dimension (including corner mount brackets): 16.6”W x 27”H x 1.25“D
Weight of panel: 6.8lbs
POWER : 40 Watts (max.)
VOLTS : 12V / 12.8V
USE : Outdoor.
STYLE : Weatherproof – polycrystalline, aluminium frame with 4 x mounting brackets, output cable 200cm / 80″ with SAE connector.
OptiMate Charge-Monitor controller:
SAVE : Low Volt Start of 4V
IDEAL FOR : STD, AGM & GEL 12V batteries from 2 – 240Ah and Lithium LFP 12.8V / 13.2V batteries
INPUT : 15 – 22V
No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks
suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down
if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
- Recommended for LiFePO4 batteries: 12.8V / 12.3V
- Weight: 6.8lbs
- Dimensions (including corner mount brackets): 16.6″W x 27″H x 1.25″D
- Charging Amps: 3.33A from 40W panel (max average current)
- Input & output cable lengths: 2m
- Lowest operating temperature: -20°C / -4°F
- Warranty: 3 years limited warranty through OptiMate