X-Lite X-803 Ultra Carbon PETRUCCI REPLICA Helmet
- Brand: X-Lite
- Product Code: XT0250
- Availability: In Stock
- Stock Quantity: 3
Straight from Italy we present the newest helmet coming to BellissiMoto...X-Lite!
The X-Lite X-803 Ultra Carbon to be exact!!!
This is X-Lite’s exclusive high-carbon content version of their new full-face racing helmet. Its reduced weight and compact size (thanks to the carbon-rich construction and the availability of three outer shell sizes), emergency cheek pad removal system (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), reliable visor mechanism with a Double Action system, efficient RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system and Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner comfort padding (with an updated net construction) make the X-803 ULTRA CARBON the most exclusive full-face racing helmet for the most demanding of motorcyclists.
• NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (NERS) This allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.he pads themselves.
• LATERAL VISIBILITY Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803 has been improved in terms of lateral visibility. Consequently, it is able to offer improved riding comfort and increased active safety.
• PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR Supplied (according to the segment) and with silicone-sealed profile (FSB – Full Silicone Border). Thanks to the exclusive patented adjusting system adopted by the Nolangroup, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity for dismantling
• DOUBLE ACTION Device allowing the visor lock (to prevent accidental visor opening at high speeds) or visor demisting at low speeds or stops (by a minimum visor opening).
• RACING AIR FLOW (RAF) VENTILATION SYSTEM The result of experience and testing in the wind tunnel and on track, it is made up of: - indirect entry upper air intakes;- a direct entry front air intake;- a high flow rate chin guard intake with defogging function;- a front protection with integrated aerodynamic vent;- side air extractors;- a rear extractor, integrated in an aerodynamic spoiler with adjustable profile (ASD – Adjustable Stability Device).
• ADJUSTABLE STABILITY DEVICE (ASD) Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803 has been improved in terms of stability at high speeds, due in part to the complete revision of the rear spoiler. The adjustable spoiler profile for the adaptation of the aerodynamics of the helmet according to various ride positions and driving styles has been confirmed.
• WEARABILITY Compared to its predecessor (the X-802RR model), the X-803 has improved wearability in the chin area: the chin guard has been slightly elongated, to offer increased levels of static and dynamic comfort.
• “CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE”INNER COMFORT PADDING The liner, with an innovative net construction, assists the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding furthermore is made up of side cheek pads (left and right) and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable.
• SINGLE-BLOCK CHEEK PADS The internal padding in expanded foam for the cheek pads has been designed in order to provide superior even pressure and consistent performance over time compared to traditional padding. It can also be removed from its fabric coverings in order to make washing of the latter easier.
• BREATH DEFLECTOR Clearly inspired by rain masks used in racing, it is an efficient accessory as it limits fogging.
• Sizes XS-XXL
Warranty:LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE VALID FOR 5 (FIVE) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR 7 (SEVEN) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE
Thank you for choosing a X-Lite® helmet. BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE UTMOST CARE AND CAUTION ARE YOUR BEST POSSIBLE PROTECTION WHENEVER YOU RIDE A MOTORCYCLE!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE CLAUSES AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE.
By this LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE, Nolan® and X-Lite® guarantee to the original purchaser of the helmet that the product is free from all material and manufacturing defects at the time of purchase.
COVER PROVIDED BY THE WARRANTY
This limited warranty certificate offers these warranty periods:
a) for defects which might arise on painting or coating of the outer shell, 2 (two) years from the date of purchase or 4 (four) years from the date of manufacture (printed on the label sewn inside the helmet), whichever comes first;
b) for all other defects not included in item a), 5 (five) years from the date of purchase or 7 (seven) years from the date of manufacture (printed on the label sewn inside the helmet), whichever comes first. Nolan® shall proceed, through their distribution networks and after verifying the defect, to repair or replace the defective product. Nolan® shall supply all the materials and provide all the labor reasonably necessary to remedy the reported defect, except for cases in which the damage is attributable to one of the reasons listed in the paragraph below, entitled "Exclusions and Limitations of Cover".
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF COVER
This warranty covers only material and manufacturing defects. Nolan® cannot be held liable for damages to the product which are either wholly or partially attributable to any other cause, including, but not limited to:
a) damage caused by improper use, lack of due care, normal wear and tear of internal and external components;
b) scratches, abrasions, detaching of paint or other damage caused to the external painted parts of the helmet by accidental impacts;
c) scratches, abrasions, deterioration or other damage caused to the helmet visor by accidental impacts or by incorrect cleaning procedure of the visor;
d) damage caused by the application of stickers and/or adhesives;
e) any damage caused by an accident;
f) any modification or change made to the helmet by the user or by third parties;
g) damages caused by any type of painting/lacquering applied un the external shell by the user or third party;
h) color changes or damage caused by exposure to harmful chemical products;
i) color variations or damages caused by exposure to sunlight and/or heat sources;
j) change in the fluorescent colors used in the graphics on some models as a consequence of prolonged and direct exposure to sunlight; k) use of incompatible accessories not sold by Nolan®.
Defects covered by this warranty likewise do not include all the specific and subjective situations which may arise during dynamic use of the helmet, such as problems of comfort due to improper sizing, or wind noise while riding. Nolan® cannot in any case be held liable for accidental or consequential damage (including, with no limitation whatsoever, injuries to a person or persons) resulting from the
failure to comply with the obligations stipulated in this warranty regarding Nolan® products.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
VALIDITY OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty is valid only if all the sections of the attached REGISTRATION FORM are completed in full and the registration is returned to the address indicated on the card within 10 (ten) days from the date of the purchase:
1) number of the homologation label (printed on the label sewn inside the helmet or on the chinstrap) and designation of the model;
2) name of the authorized dealer;
3) date of purchase of the helmet;
4) name address and telephone number of the purchaser.
PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED TO MAKE POSSIBLE CLAIMS
To proceed with any claim covered by this warranty, the purchaser must notify directly Nolan’s agent in the USA of the alleged defect encountered by him. In agreement with Nolan’s agent, the purchaser may have to return the helmet to which the complaints refer, at the purchasers expense, along with the sales receipt or other proof of purchase (and date of purchase) and a copy of the warranty registration form.
BEFORE REFERRING THE MATTER TO THE AGENT, WE ADVISE YOU TO READ CAREFULLY THE USERS MANUAL ATTACHED TO THE HELMET WHICH MUST BE FOLLOWED SCRUPULOUSLY FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION AND THAT OF THIRD PARTIES.
5 (FIVE) YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR 7 (SEVEN) YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE(PRINTED ON THE LABEL SEWN INSIDE THE HELMET) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL LAPSE ENTIRELY. AFTER THAT PERIOD, WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO REPLACE YOUR HELMET FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS, IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCT, ACCIDENTAL IMPACTS, NORMAL EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL WEAR AND TEAR, INVOLVEMENT IN ACCIDENTS, HOWEVER MINOR, ETC., MAY HAVE SERIOUSLY INFLUENCED THE MECHANICAL OR PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT, THEREBY IMPAIRING ITS PROPERTIES.
This warranty is valid in the entire territory of the United States and Canada and is the only express warranty given by Nolan® in relation to the sale of their own helmets. Any service provided under the warranty does not have the effect of extending the warranty period itself. If the helmet or any of its components are replaced, a new warranty period does not begin to run on the product or on individual components supplied by way of replacement; the date of purchase or the date of manufacture of the original helmet remains the deciding factor.