X-Lite X-903 Helmet
- Brand: X-Lite
- Product Code: XT0320
- Availability: In Stock
- Stock Quantity: 5
Straight from Italy we present the newest helmet coming to BellissiMoto...X-Lite!
The X-Lite X-903
The X-903 is X-Lite's new top of the range touring, full-face helmet developed from a completely renewed approach in concept, design, and manufacturing. Currently available in composite fiber, it has three outer shell sizes which enables this helmet to have the smallest overall profile and still maintain true sizing. The Ultra-wide visor has tilting functionality which allows for greater coverage from the Anti-fog Pinlock®, reduces the risk of unwanted opening/closing of the visor, as well as creating a better seal to keep out dust and water. An innovative quick visor assembly mechanism, (Magnetic Visor Assembly-MVA) allows for fast and precise positioning of the visor, making removing and replacing much easier. Using their racing knowledge and experience, X-Lite has used Carbon Fitting Comfort padding with net construction to assist the movement of air around the head while the carbon filaments act as thermo-regulators, thus keeping the rider's head as comfortable as possible. Nolan's Emergency Release System (NERS) allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn, by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves. The top liner is equipped with a Liner Positioning Control (LPC) which allows the adjustment of the helmet on the head by moving the helmet up on the forehead. Add to these features the VPS internal adjustable sunscreen, and renewed easy-fit N-Com® predisposition, and you have the perfect luxury touring helmet in the X-903.
• NERS - NOLAN EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM (PATENT PENDING) This system, patent pending, allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.
• ULTRAWIDE VISOR The large surface of the S/R (Scratch Resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus highly increasing active safety. The visor mechanism with tilting functionality (patent pending) allows a greater extension of the area covered by the Pinlock® and reduces the risk of accidental opening/closing of the visor as well as infiltrations.
• MVA - MAGNETIC VISOR ASSEMBLY (PATENT PENDING) This system, patent pending, allows for extremely rapid assembly of the visor thanks to the presence of magnets both in the visor itself and in the relative mechanism.
• PINLOCK® FOG-RESISTANT INNER VISOR Thanks to the patented adjusting system, the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor can be adjusted, acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing. The Full Silicone Border (FSB), adopted under licence from Pinlock®, allows first of all for an increase in the size of the air chamber located between the helmet exterior and interior, thus further reducing the risk of fogging; secondly, it reduces the risk of scratches to the visor.
• CHEEK PADS To further facilitate the washing, the cheek pads are equipped with expanded foam inner padding which can be taken out from the fabric covering.
• EYEWEAR ADAPTIVE This system has been designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration.
• LPC - LINER POSITIONING CONTROL (PATENT PENDING) This system, patent pending, allows for the regulating of the position of the liner. This permits the positioning of the same- sized helmet to be adjusted for different heads, consequently adapting to various requirements and head shapes.
• SET UP FOR N-COM COMMUNICATION SYSTEM The helmet is ready and approved with the N-Com communication system installed. The system allowing for the installation and the compatible N-Com product itself, have both been designed with the aim of facilitating the assembly of the system into the helmet. N-COM COMPATIBILITY - B901L R series - B601 R series - ESS - MCS III R series
• VPS SUNSCREEN Moulded out of LEXANTM*, it is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. It can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully-adjustable. *LEXANTM IS A TRADEMARK OF SABIC
• MICROLOCK2 (PATENTED) It is a patented double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. It consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system.
• “CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE” COMFORT INNER PADDING WITH INNOVATIVE NET CONSTRUCTION The comfort inner padding is made with active carbon filaments, a thermoregulatory, antistatic and dissipative element. The liner, with an innovative net construction, aids the movement of air around the upper part of the head which thus stays cool and dry. The inner padding is additionally made up of lateral cheek pads (left and right) and lining straps which are all completely removable and washable.
• MOULDED LINING FOR THE INNER CHEEK PADS IN POLYSTYRENE The helmet has a moulded lining for the internal cheek pads in polystyrene which allows for a more precise fitting of the fabric inner cheek pads. This lining, which gives the product a quality finish, also provides the housing for the earphones of the N-Com communication system.
• Sizes XS-XXL
Warranty:LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE VALID FOR 5 (FIVE) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR 7 (SEVEN) YEARS FROM THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE
Thank you for choosing a X-Lite® helmet. BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE UTMOST CARE AND CAUTION ARE YOUR BEST POSSIBLE PROTECTION WHENEVER YOU RIDE A MOTORCYCLE!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE CLAUSES AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE.
By this LIMITED WARRANTY CERTIFICATE, Nolan® and X-Lite® guarantee to the original purchaser of the helmet that the product is free from all material and manufacturing defects at the time of purchase.
COVER PROVIDED BY THE WARRANTY
This limited warranty certificate offers these warranty periods:
a) for defects which might arise on painting or coating of the outer shell, 2 (two) years from the date of purchase or 4 (four) years from the date of manufacture (printed on the label sewn inside the helmet), whichever comes first;
b) for all other defects not included in item a), 5 (five) years from the date of purchase or 7 (seven) years from the date of manufacture (printed on the label sewn inside the helmet), whichever comes first. Nolan® shall proceed, through their distribution networks and after verifying the defect, to repair or replace the defective product. Nolan® shall supply all the materials and provide all the labor reasonably necessary to remedy the reported defect, except for cases in which the damage is attributable to one of the reasons listed in the paragraph below, entitled "Exclusions and Limitations of Cover".
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF COVER
This warranty covers only material and manufacturing defects. Nolan® cannot be held liable for damages to the product which are either wholly or partially attributable to any other cause, including, but not limited to:
a) damage caused by improper use, lack of due care, normal wear and tear of internal and external components;
b) scratches, abrasions, detaching of paint or other damage caused to the external painted parts of the helmet by accidental impacts;
c) scratches, abrasions, deterioration or other damage caused to the helmet visor by accidental impacts or by incorrect cleaning procedure of the visor;
d) damage caused by the application of stickers and/or adhesives;
e) any damage caused by an accident;
f) any modification or change made to the helmet by the user or by third parties;
g) damages caused by any type of painting/lacquering applied un the external shell by the user or third party;
h) color changes or damage caused by exposure to harmful chemical products;
i) color variations or damages caused by exposure to sunlight and/or heat sources;
j) change in the fluorescent colors used in the graphics on some models as a consequence of prolonged and direct exposure to sunlight; k) use of incompatible accessories not sold by Nolan®.
Defects covered by this warranty likewise do not include all the specific and subjective situations which may arise during dynamic use of the helmet, such as problems of comfort due to improper sizing, or wind noise while riding. Nolan® cannot in any case be held liable for accidental or consequential damage (including, with no limitation whatsoever, injuries to a person or persons) resulting from the
failure to comply with the obligations stipulated in this warranty regarding Nolan® products.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty
gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
VALIDITY OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY
This warranty is valid only if all the sections of the attached REGISTRATION FORM are completed in full and the registration is returned to the address indicated on the card within 10 (ten) days from the date of the purchase:
1) number of the homologation label (printed on the label sewn inside the helmet or on the chinstrap) and designation of the model;
2) name of the authorized dealer;
3) date of purchase of the helmet;
4) name address and telephone number of the purchaser.
PROCEDURE TO BE FOLLOWED TO MAKE POSSIBLE CLAIMS
To proceed with any claim covered by this warranty, the purchaser must notify directly Nolan’s agent in the USA of the alleged defect encountered by him. In agreement with Nolan’s agent, the purchaser may have to return the helmet to which the complaints refer, at the purchasers expense, along with the sales receipt or other proof of purchase (and date of purchase) and a copy of the warranty registration form.
BEFORE REFERRING THE MATTER TO THE AGENT, WE ADVISE YOU TO READ CAREFULLY THE USERS MANUAL ATTACHED TO THE HELMET WHICH MUST BE FOLLOWED SCRUPULOUSLY FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION AND THAT OF THIRD PARTIES.
5 (FIVE) YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR 7 (SEVEN) YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF MANUFACTURE(PRINTED ON THE LABEL SEWN INSIDE THE HELMET) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL LAPSE ENTIRELY. AFTER THAT PERIOD, WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO REPLACE YOUR HELMET FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. CERTAIN ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS, IMPROPER USE OF THE PRODUCT, ACCIDENTAL IMPACTS, NORMAL EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL WEAR AND TEAR, INVOLVEMENT IN ACCIDENTS, HOWEVER MINOR, ETC., MAY HAVE SERIOUSLY INFLUENCED THE MECHANICAL OR PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT, THEREBY IMPAIRING ITS PROPERTIES.
This warranty is valid in the entire territory of the United States and Canada and is the only express warranty given by Nolan® in relation to the sale of their own helmets. Any service provided under the warranty does not have the effect of extending the warranty period itself. If the helmet or any of its components are replaced, a new warranty period does not begin to run on the product or on individual components supplied by way of replacement; the date of purchase or the date of manufacture of the original helmet remains the deciding factor.