PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE OUT OF STOCK TILL SPRING 2020
Ranked Number one Duffle Men's Journal 2017!!!!!
A high speed, watertight, versatile convertible duffle / pack that has a high quality, easy close zipper; interchangeable travel harness that tucks away; and self tailing cam buckle compression to securely carry your load at high speeds without flapping straps. This is the ultimate watertight ADV duffle for both exploring the back roads and traveling the world. It can be carried as a duffle, as a backpack, as a shoulder bag and can also be securely strapped down to a motorcycle or roof rack.
DIMENSIONS: W12.5” X H25” X D10" (32cm X 64cm X 26cm)
CAPACITY: 50 LITERS (42L MAIN COMPARTMENT + 8L SIDE POCKETS)
- WATER-TIGHT MAIN COMPARTMENT WITH #10YKK ZIPPER
- STRETCH ZIPPER PANELS PROTECT ZIPPER AND MAKE CLOSING OVERSTUFFED BAG A CINCH
- TUCK AWAY TRAVEL HARNESS WITH ROTATING CLAVICLE HINGES AND HANDS-FREE MAGNETIC STERNUM CLOSURE
- TUCK-AWAY DUFFLE HANDLES WITH VELCRO CLOSURE BEHIND SIDE POCKETS
- 1000D COMPETITION FABRIC: WATER PROOF, ABRASION RESISTANT AND STABLE AT HIGH SPEED.
- BALLISTIC QUILTED BACK PANEL TO TUCK AWAY SHOULDER STRAPS OR STORE HYDRATION
- WATER-TIGHT QUICK ACCESS SIDE POCKETS WITH TOGGLE CLOSURES
- HYDRATION SLEEVE COMPATIBLE (bladder not included)
- TORSO SIZE ADJUSTMENT CAM LOCK SYSTEM
- SELF TAILING COMPRESSION STRAPS
- MOTORCYCLE TIE DOWN ANCHOR POINTS
- DOCUMENT POCKET
- INTERNAL KEY AND ACCESSORY LEASH
What does Velomacchi mean
and how do you pronounce it?
is a play on two Italian words, Velocità Macchina, which roughly translated
means "Velocity Machine". Velomacchi is pronounced, 'velo
the backpack and tool roll washable?
Yes. Hand washing in cold
with gentle detergent will retain the shape and is recommended. In our all our
packs, each compartment has an internal liner that can pull out to wipe
down. Air-dry fully before tucking the liner back in. Air-dry the tool roll.
the backpack waterproof?
We like to call our
pack "water tight", as it is not submersible. The fabric is a 1000
denier 66 nylon with a heavy TPU lamination on the back and a kiss coating on
the frontside. We have field tested our pack in the worst weather conditions
and due to our seam construction, fold over pockets, and roll top, the pack
proves to be water tight and fast drying.
VISION BUILT ON INSTINCT
Velomacchi's design and business headquarters is located in a small town in the Pacific Northwest on the beautiful Columbia River Gorge, situated between two glorious mountains, Mt Hood and Mt Adams.
Our team travels the world to find the best materials, trims, and craftsmen to build our products. Our background includes more than 15 years of experience designing and developing world-class products for global brands. We are focused on bringing quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and unique solutions to problems that face riders everyday.
The tools have changed, but the process of innovation remains the same.
Velomacchi was founded on the principles of utility and fine workmanship. We are committed to solving problems in product design and creating solutions for the Privateer unlike anything else currently on the market. Each feature set is carefully considered and tested for high speed travel. Never ones to follow the status quo, commitment to design principles and quality materials drives the desire to create product that drives the category forward.