2006 Ducati 999R - The Miami Drug Lord edition - FAST - EXOTIC - UNMISTAKABLE
- Brand: Ducati
- Product Code: 2006Ducati999R
- Availability: In Stock
- Stock Quantity: 2
I bought this bike in Florida a couple years ago, and have rode her in a few states, and at some ridiculous speeds, but I have a total of 24 bikes as of this moment (6/16/18), including a few very special 999's, so it's time to let someone else enjoy this amazing creation.
Now this isn't the typical hand built, limited, carbon fiber bodied, high powered, exclusive, $40,000 R model you're used to seeing.
No no, this bike features the following additional upgrades:
- $8,000 and now impossible to get, MOTOCORSE full Titanium F1 grade handmade exhaust from Japan.
- Custom RS Frame Upgrade with Titanium mounting hardware
- Oversized Carbon Fiber Fuel Tank with lightech fuel cap
- Upgraded Ohlins forks and Brembo Monoblock Calipers from a 1098R
- Brembo Billet Racing Brake and Clutch Master Cylinders
- MOTOCORSE Billet Tear Drop Reservoirs
- Domino XM2 Super Soft Grips
- Gilles Tooling Bar Ends
- Carbon Fiber Intake Ducts (not covers)
- STM Evoluzione Slipper Clutch
- STM Titanium Clutch Cover
- STM Clutch Slave
- Gilles Tooling Fully Adjustable Rearsets
- Gilles Tooling Rear Axle Adjusters
- Carbon Fiber Fender Eliminator with integrated turn signals
- Tons of TPO Titanium Bolts
- CNC Racing Frame Plugs
- Lightweight 520 EK 3D Racing Chain
- Supersprox rear sprocket
- Superlite front sprocket
- MWR Air Filters
& probably a dozen more things I'm forgetting.
Fully SERVICED by Thomas (Ducati Master Tech at Ducati Las Vegas) within in the past year and 300 miles.
Available with your choice of wheels: Carbon Fiber, Marchesini Red Forged Magnesium, or Marchesini Gold Forged Aluminum.
This Ducati starts fast and runs strong with a CRAZY quick engine. She's always been reliable, and aside from a few small nicks and scuffs here and there - typical from use, she is in really good condition.
Her unique build sheet makes me think that the bike probably
initially came from some very successful drug dealer or professional athlete.
Either way, I wouldn't sell her except for the fact that I own 24 motorcycles at the current moment, and 2 other 999's, so time to pass this one along.