Intense Tazer MX E-Bike - EXPERT BUILD - LAST ONE
- Brand: Intense
- Product Code: 4901-0003
- Availability: 1
- Stock Quantity: 1
INTRODUCING A NEW BREED
Ebikes are an entirely new breed of two-wheel freedom! At the crossroads of performance mountain bikes and dirt bikes, Ebikes provide a fun factor that appeals to every adventurous rider.
Ride farther! Whether you’re exploring twisty forest trails or conquering a steep climb, the added boost of e-assisted riding is there when you want it. Ride faster! If you’re an adrenaline junkie like us, tearing down a hill or jumping a huge boulder with an Ebike will definitely get your blood pumping. Most importantly, ride free! Ride where you want, when you want, and at a pace that works for you.
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
The INTENSE Tazer MX is unlike anything you’ve ever ridden because it’s the first-ever powersports specific eMTB. The INTENSE Tazer MX features an innovative staggered wheel set, providing stability, traction, and playfulness on the trail. Coupled with Shimano's new lighter and more powerful EP8 motor, the INTENSE Tazer MX is ready to take on any terrain you throw at it.
Two different models of the INTENSE Tazer MX are available, the INTENSE Tazer MX Pro and the INTENSE Tazer MX Expert. The integration of motocross-inspired componentry from well-known MX brands like Öhlins, Maxxis, Renthal, Magura, and ODI, equip the INTENSE Tazer MX Pro build with a responsive power output and unmatched handling in any condition.
THE INTENSE DIFFERENCE
Founded in Lake Elsinore, CA in 1993 and crafted with over 25-years of racing heritage, INTENSE mountain bikes inspire confidence to ride and a striking design. From World Cup downhill races to your first trail ride, experience the INTENSE difference.
The INTENSE Tazer MX is used by professional racers like seven-time AMA Motocross and Supercross champion Ryan Dungey, and now you can get your very own INTENSE Tazer MX through BellissiMoto!
INTENSE TAZER MX EXPERT
Shimano STEPS E7000 series motor
DVO fully-adjustable suspension
TRP HD brakes and 203mm rotors
Suggested Retail: $5,999
- Full carbon fiber frame with internally routed cables
- Up to 62 miles on a single charge with an easy-to-swap Shimano battery (Extra batteries available for purchase - suggested retail $599)
- Shimano Motor / 3 power output options (Eco, Trail, Boost)
- 160mm front travel single crown fork / 155mm rear coil travel / DVO Suspension
- 4-piston brakes with 203mm rotors for ultimate stopping power
- Rear fender, underside bash guard, and chainstay protectors
- Class 1 Ebike
- Weight: 48lbs 10oz
- Sizes: S/M & L/XL
Component Spec Highlights
- Shimano Motor & Battery offer high-performance and compatibilityFull carbon fiber frame with internally routed cables
- DVO suspension provides a fully adjustable suspension to fit any style of riding
- Shimano drivetrain and TRP brakes provide both the power to play and stop on a dime
Expert Build Specs
DVO Diamond E3 fork, single crown, 160mm travel, air spring system
DVO Jade Coil, 155mm travel, High/low speed compression adjustment, rebound adjustment
TRP HD E842 brake system with 4 piston caliper and 203mm rotor
Shimano SLX 11-speed
Shimano XT 11-speed
Ethirteen E*spec 34 tooth chainring
Shimano SLX 11-42 tooth
Ethirteen E*spec alloy rim 29” front / 27.5” rear with INTENSE E-mtn alloy hubs
Maxxis Minion DHR II Maxx Terra 3C EXO+ 29” x 2.60” Front / 27.5” x 2.8” Rear
SEAT POST / SADDLE
INTENSE Recon Dropper post / SDG Bel-Air Saddle
Renthal Fatbar 35mm OD x 800mm Wide, 30mm rise
ODI Elite Flow